Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a connected with some for the reasons you can get gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how good understanding you may believe it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree would be profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a full-line of products and not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother for you to trace you on paper.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and they don’t want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and do not need a clue who the competitors is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing when what is departing from out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a of those new invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in keeping with that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, yet if they perform quick search on your patent they identify that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written and also cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they never look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for that year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So they do n’t need to take the risk becoming the first InventHelp Company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your put in that market and how to get a patent for An idea plenty of research part things yourself as marketable maybe can.